How do I create my own account?
How do I give online?
- When you click 'Giving', you will go to a page that has two tabs (History & Schedules). On the right side of each tab are two green buttons. One says: "Give Now". You can give with either a credit card, or a debit/credit card. If you choose to contribute with your debit/credit card, the money will be drawn immediately from your bank account. When you choose the second green button, "Schedule Giving", you can schedule regular automatic giving according to your own preference (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly).
- Please note: If you want to give towards a particular person's mission trip, you choose the mission location in the first drop-down window, on the 'give now' page, and then you select the name of the person in the second drop-down window beside it.
What is the "History" tab on the 'Giving' page?
- This page allows you to track all of your current-year giving from your home computer. You no longer have to wait for a mail-out to find out if you are meeting your intended giving goals. Youi have an option to view previous year's giving records by choosing the year from the drop-down menu.
What is the "Schedules" tab on the 'Giving' page?
- If you choose to set up auto giving on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis, this page records how often you are scheduled to contribute.
How soon will my giving be shown on the 'History' tab?
- If you choose to give online, or via Txt2give, you will see those contributions immediately on your history record.
- If you choose to give in an offering by cheque or cash, your history will be updated within a week of the contribution date.
What is the "Update Profile" tab?
- This is where you can update your personal information. If you are part of the Lakemount family, it is important that our pastoral staff have accurate details when they need to connect with you.
What is the "Find a Group" tab?
- When this tab is fully functioning, it will provide you with a complete overview of all the small groups that are available. It is a quick and easy way to get involved!