Join Us In Person
Contact Us To Reserve Your Spot
Join Us In Person
- Gathering Capacity: 30% - All guests must Pre-Register.
- All events will follow current physical distance and health regulations.
- Face masks are mandatory.
- Thorough cleaning & sanitization performed regularly and in-between services.
- Physically distanced seating prepared in auditorium.
- Access to hand sanitizer throughout the building.
- Staff & volunteers will be wearing face masks.
- Family-style services where families and/or cohorts are seated together.
- Families with children 0-Grade 5 please enter on the West Side of the building, register and drop off your children starting with the youngest first.
Kids Ministry Protocol
We are thrilled to be re-launching in person kids' ministry. Below is an explanation of procedures that have been implemented to ensure the safety of your children and families. Please familiarize yourself with the following requirements. By sending your child to Lakemount Kids programs you are accepting these terms.
- It is the responsibility of the parents and caregivers to assess their children prior to arriving to church. Children should show no symptoms within 24 hours of arriving to church.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove your child from the program until they are symptom free.
- Lakemount Kids Leaders will also assess their own health prior to arriving at church. Should they have shown any of the symptoms 24 hours prior to their scheduled Sunday, they will be asked not to attend church until they are symptom free.
- Lakemount Leaders will be required to wear masks when serving as well as gloves when dispersing any pre-packaged snacks.
Read the full plan here Lakemount Kids Reopening Plan
We're better together! Use our GroupFinder to register.
Continue to watch this space for additional service times.