Join Us In Person
Contact Us To Reserve Your Spot
Join Us In Person
- All guests must Pre-Register.
- All events will follow current physical distance and health regulations.
- Face masks are mandatory.
- Thorough cleaning & sanitization performed regularly and in-between services.
- Physically distanced seating prepared in the Sanctuary and West Hall.
- Access to hand sanitizer throughout the building.
- Families and/or cohorts are seated together.
- Families with children 0-Grade 5 please enter on the West Side of the building, register and drop off your children starting with the youngest first.
Kids Ministry Protocol
We are thrilled to be able to continue with in-person kids' ministry. Below is an explanation of procedures that have been implemented to ensure the safety of your children and families. Please familiarize yourself with the following requirements. By sending your child to Lakemount Kids programs you are accepting these terms.
We ask that families park at the West Side of the building and enter through the West Hall doors. A leader will be there to greet you and hand you your child(ren)'s name tag for the morning. Once you drop your children off in their classrooms, you can head to the lobby to get yourself checked in.
Pick Up Protocol
Just a reminder that you must show your parent pick up tag when you pick up your child from his/her class.
Please know we will do our best to maintain physical distancing parameters in our Kids ministry, but due to the nature of childhood interactions, this may be beyond our control.
- It is the responsibility of the parents and caregivers to assess their children prior to arriving to church. Children should show no symptoms within 24 hours of arriving to church.
- As per Niagara Region Public Health, children ages 5 and up are required to wear a mask at church.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove your child from the program until they are symptom free.
- Lakemount Kids Leaders will also assess their own health prior to arriving at church. Should they have shown any of the symptoms 24 hours prior to their scheduled Sunday, they will be asked not to attend church until they are symptom free.
- Lakemount Leaders will be required to wear masks when serving as well as gloves when dispersing any pre-packaged snacks.
Read the full plan here Lakemount Kids Reopening Plan
Continue to watch this space for additional service times.